Terms and Conditions to customers
- Customers are required to show their membership card before treatment. The card is not transferable to another person. Customers may need to show their identity document for verification purposes.
- In case of any cancellation or rescheduling of treatment, customers are required to contact us at least 4 hours before the appointment. Otherwise, customers will be deemed to have used the treatment. Latecomers will not receive extra time for treatment. For medical treatment, please refer to the terms and conditions specified on the invoice.
- During non-business hours, if customers call to cancel or reschedule the treatment, please leave a voice message with your name, membership number and appointment details for record. Or you may send your request to our branch’s WhatsApp. Cancellation or rescheduling of treatment will only be effective upon receiving confirmation from OnLux Beauty.
- Cosmetologist will be assigned by the company. We will try our best to arrange designated cosmetologist upon request but not guaranteed. Please raise the request during appointment.
- To ensure proper treatment progress and customers’ privacy protection, the branch which customer made the first registration will be defaulted as branch for future appointment.
- To protect customer’s interests and rights, customers have the responsibility to ensure they understand the details and risks of the treatment, and results of treatment may vary from person to person. Customers acknowledge to have read and understood after signing up the consent form, and shall bear all the risks and side effects of treatment.
- Please inform our staff immediately if you have any illness or physical discomfort before commencement of each treatment. Customers who are pregnant or being sick shall take their own risk when enjoying our service. OnLux Beauty shall not be liable to any loss and damage caused in these circumstances. Our staff will perform assessment on the suitability of treatment delivery based on customer’s situation and narration. OnLux Beauty reserves the right for final decision.
- All deposits and payments are non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Treatment can only be performed after full payment is settled. Any balance payment must be settled within 3 months after deposit is paid. Failure to settle the balance payment will result in an automatic cancellation of order.
- Treatments will be valid for 6 months, commencing from the date of purchase. All treatments should be used before the expiry date, otherwise they will be forfeited. In some cases, the expiry date of individual treatment will be adjusted according to the number of purchases. The term of validity is subjected to the record of our formal invoice.
- All transaction details are printed on the invoice. Please read carefully before endorsement. No alteration or cancellation is allowed once the transaction is confirmed.
- For privacy protection, customer is not allowed to use any recording device within the branch area.
- Our staff is not allowed to accept tips or valuable gifts under any circumstances.
- Customers should take care of their own belongings. OnLux Beauty will not be liable for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Hair removal service ‒ The terms of Hair Removal Warranty: Appointment should be made within the period mentioned in the consent form. If customer does not follow the designated time or period due to personal reasons, a session of warranty service will be deducted without compensation.
- In case service was suspended/ cancelled due to legislation concerns, customers have the right to exchange their remaining treatments to other treatment of the same value, and under no circumstance will refund be made. OnLux Beauty reserves the right for final decision on the exchange under special circumstances.
- Products and treatments sold by OnLux Beauty are provided to customers by OnLux Beauty, its subsidiaries or associated companies.
- OnLux Beauty may transfer customer’s information to their subsidiaries or associated companies in response to business needs, the information includes purchased products, treatments and personal data in order to ensure the provision of services and the marketing of beauty products/services provided by the Company or its subsidiaries or associated companies. However, the Company will not share or disclose the customer’s personal data to other third parties for direct marketing purposes without customer’s consent.
- Adverse weather arrangement ‒ (1) Shops will be closed in 1 hour before Typhoon Signal No. 8 issued. (2) When Typhoon Signal No. 8 is cancelled, business will be resumed in 2 hours. (3) If Typhoon Signal No. 8 is cancelled less than 4 hours before the end of business hours, shops will be closed for a whole day. (4) Black Rainstorm Signal: If issued during business hours, shops open as usual; if issued before business hours, business will be resumed in 2 hours after signal is cancelled.
惡劣天氣安排 ‒ (1)八號風球懸掛前1小時，分店會暫停營業；(2)如八號風球於營業時間內除下，分店會於2小時後恢復營業；(3)如八號風球於營業結束前4小時內才除下，分店會暫停營業一天；(4)黑色暴雨警告：如於營業時間內發出會照常營業； 如於營業前發出，分店會暫停營業，直至信號取消後2小時恢復營業。
- OnLux Beauty reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions without prior notice. The terms and conditions are subject to the final decision of OnLux Beauty.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.